The personal data that we process
Mayvinci Europe processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or you have provided your data to us yourself.
We have included an overview of the personal data that we process below:
- First name and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Location details
- Data about your activities on our website
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to gather data about website visitors younger than 16 years, unless they have the consent of a parent or guardian. However, we are unable to verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents get involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that have collected such personal data about a minor without permission, then please contact us on [email protected] and we will delete this information.
Why we need your data
Mayvinci Europe processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Calling you if this is necessary to provide our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Enabling you to create an account
- Delivering goods and services to you
- Mayvinci Europe analyses your behaviour on the website to improve our website and tailor our range of products and services to your preferences.
- Mayvinci Europe also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, for example, data we need for our tax returns.
How long do we keep your data?
Mayvinci Europe will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which we collect your data. We observe the following payment period(s): seven years
Sharing with others
Mayvinci Europe only discloses data to third parties if needed for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Mapping website visits
Mayvinci Europe only uses technical and functional cookies, and analytical cookies that don’t infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and for your ease of use. They ensure that the website works as it should and that your preferred settings, for example, are remembered. It also enables us to optimise our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser so that it does not store cookies any more. Furthermore, you can also use your browser settings to delete all information that has previously been stored.
Inspecting, correcting or deleting data
You have the right of access to your personal data and to correct or delete it. You can do this yourself using the personal settings of your account. If you are unable to use the settings or have any other questions or comments about the processing of your data, you can send a specified request to [email protected]. Please include a copy of your identification document to enable us to verify your identity. Make sure to black out the citizen service number (CSN), MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and your passport photo. This is to protect your privacy. Mayvinci Europe will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks.
You can also reach us at:
Telephone number: +31 85 273 22 12
Company address: Newtonstraat 2
3316 AL Dordrecht
Mayvinci Europe takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to protect your personal data against misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorised alteration. If you feel that your data are not properly protected or if there are signs of misuse, please contact our customer service or [email protected]. Mayvinci Europe has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL). We only transmit your data using a secure Internet connection. You can verify this by the presence of ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards used to ensure you do not receive any emails from us that contain viruses or spam or are intended to obtain your personal (login) credentials.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (supplementing DNS) for the conversion of a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can verify this signature automatically. This ensures that you are not redirected to a false IP address.